These gorgeous little boxes are personally packed specifically to your needs – either for your new born or during your pregnancy and shipped to your door for free for only R119 per month.
I recently received a GemGem box. The Box that I received is for pregnancy – and being pregnant with twin girls – I know that these goodies are definitely going to come in handy in a few months time.
The box was crammed full with 4-5 of the very best mommy and baby products, discount vouchers and a complementary magazine.
My box included:
- Cherubs Anti-bacterial Organic Baby Wipes (and we love everything organic) in Sweet Apple Fragrance.
- 75 ml of Beautiful Earth Hand Cream made with bees wax & Shea butter, scented with Geranium & Lavender Essential oils – really soft and hydrating on the hands.
- 200 ml Elizabeth Anne’s Good Nights Body wash & shampoo with Lavender & Comfrey for baby’s sensitive skin.
- 12 ml of Bennetts Bum Cream with Pure Lavender Essential oil to soothe baby’s bottom.
- 30 ml of Pedia Kids antiseptic spray with Lavender, Calendula, Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E in a water base for minor cuts and bruises.
- 125 ml Purity Gold Apple & Sweet Potato Mash for babies from 7 months
- Living and Loving Magazine.
To receive a monthly GemGem box, simply register on the website: http://www.gemgem.co.za/.
The website also includes some great articles and information.
Once you have tried these products you can review them on the website and be automatically entered into a draw to win a hamper of products from each brand.
Monthly Subscriptions are on a pay as you go system and can be cancelled at any time. You also have to option to buy a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription at a discounted rate.